Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Buzz, I'm going through all your private stuff! You better come out and pound me!"

(So I just made the coolest discovery! You can import blog posts from one blog into another. For those of you who are interested in doing this too, click here for instructions.)

Because I want to share more of my health journey with all of you, I'm now willing to dig through the recesses of my private blog. Yes, I said it and I meant it—my private blog. Now you know this is a big deal. I thought it would be a good idea to share a little bit from my personal blog to fill in the blanks of my journey of finding out I had rheumatoid arthritis. This may be to help those of you who are searching for answers to your own health problems and it also may be to help others of you make important connections or get needed insight into your own lives. Whatever it be, may you find what you are looking for.

Here are the newly added posts from my personal blog:
Rheumatoid Arthritis: The Real Thing, Baby?
I Darn Well Better Create
Surpassing Gratitude
My New Favorite Medicine
More Answers
Miracle Waiting in the Wings
Fake It Till You Make It
June
Not for Long
Boy Meets Girl

No comments: